FRESH CACHE

diggemall

Apr 19, 2006
northeast Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, BH Discovery 3300
OK, it's been a while since we've seen any new caches here, so I thought I'd post this one for y'all.........

Found a while back while cleaning out the home of a passed relative

total - over 2300.00

the somewhat curled singles at lower right are all silver certificates

locations for those of you who may someday have to clean out someones house: behind the cotton packing in those little cardboard jewelry boxes, in opened xmas and bday cards, in old purses here and there, in envelopes in dresser drawers from the cash sale of this or that. The sc's were all in an envelope and represent the donations made to the family at a funeral in the early 60's.

Disposition: added to the 'estate' for division amongst the heirs

There were also a few interesting coins - I'll post pix of them sometime as well.

Diggem'

Attachments

• P01a.jpg
    P01a.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 1,311
nice cache.

congrats !

sounds like the type that would also hide it in clothes pockets in closets/drawers........

:-\ Man why cant i find stuff like that .. well one thing might be i am Danich my only reletives are in Denmark .. well i have my Daughter here but she is 6 months dosent have that king of money lol..

Nice finds m8

USTiger

gldhntr said:
sounds like the type that would also hide it in clothes pockets in closets/drawers........

We left no stone unturned. Checked inside rolled socks, clothing pockets, hems, books, magazines, you name it. The house has been in the family for over 140 years so there was quite a collection to go through........

Diggem'

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back