Jyverb64 Hero Member Joined Oct 30, 2012 Messages 952 Reaction score 1,186 Golden Thread 0 Location Upstate NY Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 Minelab Explorer Se Pro Garrett Pro-Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 14, 2019 #1 I'm not really sure what this piece is, it's 2 pieces and a little bent up but interesting. Attachments 1555269967718.webp 126.2 KB · Views: 89 1555269978021.webp 66 KB · Views: 115 1555269988956.webp 51 KB · Views: 87
old digger Gold Member Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 7,554 Reaction score 7,440 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 14, 2019 #2 Nice Find! At first glance I thought maybe a buckle or sash applique. Upvote 0
ToddsPoint Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Mar 2, 2018 Messages 9,215 Reaction score 33,220 Golden Thread 0 Location Todds Point, IL Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 15, 2019 #3 Maybe he is proposing to her. I hope his left hand is reaching in his pocket for a ring. Cool relic. Gary Upvote 0
Maybe he is proposing to her. I hope his left hand is reaching in his pocket for a ring. Cool relic. Gary
Hawks88 Gold Member Joined Aug 26, 2012 Messages 7,881 Reaction score 11,846 Golden Thread 0 Location Niagara falls Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 15, 2019 #4 Interesting find. Upvote 0
R Reanm8er Bronze Member Joined Aug 17, 2018 Messages 2,285 Reaction score 3,560 Golden Thread 0 Location Shenandoah Valley Va Detector(s) used WW2 Mine Detector, 2 Garrets and an Underwater Fisher (Older Machines) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 15, 2019 #5 Very cool Jyverb! Amore in the vineyard! Upvote 0
DCMatt Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 10,485 Reaction score 13,791 Golden Thread 0 Location Herndon Virginia Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600, EX II, & Musketeer, White's Classic Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 15, 2019 #6 old digger said: Nice Find! At first glance I thought maybe a buckle or sash applique. Click to expand... Agree. Late Victorian/Edwardian sash buckle with 'romance scene'. Victorian women were crazy for anything romantic. Here is a cameo from the era: Upvote 0
old digger said: Nice Find! At first glance I thought maybe a buckle or sash applique. Click to expand... Agree. Late Victorian/Edwardian sash buckle with 'romance scene'. Victorian women were crazy for anything romantic. Here is a cameo from the era:
N nomadichunter Greenie Joined Apr 6, 2019 Messages 16 Reaction score 50 Golden Thread 0 Location NB Canada Detector(s) used minelab,whites,fisher,tesoro,garretts bounty hunter, Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 15, 2019 #7 It looks similar to my George and Martha lamp that I have.You can go from there ,nice find! Upvote 0
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 15, 2019 #8 Really cool relic thats a nice display piece Upvote 0
invent4hir Bronze Member Joined Aug 1, 2017 Messages 2,323 Reaction score 3,906 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites V3i & DFX Primary Interest: Other Apr 15, 2019 #9 Jyverb64, that is one SWEET artifact! I'd research previous property owners to see who may have once worn that. What a story it could tell. Upvote 0
Jyverb64, that is one SWEET artifact! I'd research previous property owners to see who may have once worn that. What a story it could tell.
Iron Buzz Bronze Member Joined Oct 12, 2016 Messages 1,755 Reaction score 2,395 Golden Thread 0 Location South St Paul, MN Detector(s) used XP Deus, Minelab Equinox 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 15, 2019 #10 I hope that you can learn something about its history, but even if you can't, it is an awesome relic! Upvote 0
I hope that you can learn something about its history, but even if you can't, it is an awesome relic!