What's new

Fresh water lake finds and a little happy dance

cdv1

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2011
Messages
766
Reaction score
678
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Local lake I used to fish and decided to give the beach a try since it was such a nice day. They lower the lake each fall and most of the swimming area is easier to get at now BUT I didn't take my waders, only knee high boots. I found all of this stuff in less than 2 ft of water and had signals that I couldn't get to with those boots. Tomorrow rain or shine, I'm going back to do the water from chest deep to knee high. You can see from all the stuff, I dug alot.. Clay bottom with maybe an inch or two of sand/gravel, made for tough digging.

The necklace is 14k Italy and weighs in at 55 grains.

Cliff
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0424sm.webp
    IMG_0424sm.webp
    68.1 KB · Views: 566
  • IMG_0425sm.webp
    IMG_0425sm.webp
    27.1 KB · Views: 569
  • IMG_0426sm.webp
    IMG_0426sm.webp
    53.3 KB · Views: 565
Upvote 0
WOW!!! That was a terrific hunt!

Love that gold necklace! :headbang:

Lorraine
 
Congratulations! :headbang: :hello2: Looking forward to your return trip!!!! :thumbsup:
 
:icon_thumleft: Great finds, you did great, and that necklace is gorgeous!!!! LOL I have to laugh at the underwire, someone was hanging a little lopsided! :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: Red :wink:
 
Terry Soloman said:
Congratulations! :headbang: :hello2: Looking forward to your return trip!!!! :thumbsup:

I'll be sure to post the results, I'll be leaving soon to try to beat the rain but I won't stop if it starts. One of the bonuses of the trip yesterday was that the lone quarter I found was a 63 and silver..... One of the low points was` that I lost another necklace that I feel was silver. It was a dainty chain and a skeleton key on it. Must have lost it when I took the gold one out of the pouch to un-knot the chain. I'll post results of today in about 8 hours....

Thanks all for the comments.

Cliff
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom