What's new

Freshwater hunt...Silver Chain.

lookindown

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
7,110
Reaction score
4,937
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got in two hours at the lake...fun hunt...the best of it was a 24 inch silver rope chain, 19.7 grams...wish it was gold but Im not complaining...good luck to everyone.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0057.webp
    IMG_0057.webp
    101.7 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_0056.webp
    IMG_0056.webp
    131 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_0059.webp
    IMG_0059.webp
    124.9 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_0060.webp
    IMG_0060.webp
    134.2 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_0061.webp
    IMG_0061.webp
    135.4 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_0062.webp
    IMG_0062.webp
    98.1 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_0064.webp
    IMG_0064.webp
    117.9 KB · Views: 115
Upvote 0
Sweet! Chains are always a special treat. :thumbsup:
 
Nice one LD, Heavy little guy!! :thumbsup:
 
Nice one LD, Heavy little guy!! :thumbsup:
Yeah, chain weights always surprise me. I guessed this one was about 14 or 15 grams. Wish I could get surprised on the weight of a big gold chain. Ive found quite a few silver chains but only one gold chain.
 
Terrific silver finds, lookindown!

The bracelet is silver also , correct?

Lorraine
 
Nice chian. Would have loved to have that back when I was a kid. Was she hanging out the scoop
 
Nice silver rope chain, congrats!
 
Nice chian. Would have loved to have that back when I was a kid. Was she hanging out the scoop
Yeah, half in, half out.
 
Very nice chain! Congrats.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom