What's new

Freshwater lake treasure

bluediamounds 55

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2012
Messages
492
Reaction score
814
Golden Thread
0
Location
tx.
Detector(s) used
excalibur 11 dfx 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gold is getting hard to find the shoe is 925 James Avery the men's ring 10 k a couple of tungsten and 925 earrings and small 10 k ring

image-4103362316.webp



image-2362146520.webp



image-1082787381.webp
 
Upvote 0
-
Great Finds bluediamounds ... were all found in the water? If so, how deep of water did you retrieve them in?

Did you have to scoop much trash to find all those targets?
 
WTG - KEEP IT UP :thumbsup:
 
Nice finds. Ray
 
That's it! I'm moving to Texas ASAP:cat:

I love all of them,. bluediamounds, but especially that gorgeous gold ring.

Lorraine
 
- Great Finds bluediamounds ... were all found in the water? If so, how deep of water did you retrieve them in? Did you have to scoop much trash to find all those targets?
most was found in knee deep water to shore

image-1235098064.webp



image-3599639820.webp

I put everything I find in this tote except for rings thousands of targets this is about seven months of detecting will go through it one day and get all the coins and lead out
 
Awesome tote pic man, show just what it takes to find a few goodies these days. Im gonna copy ya, and try to fill a tote as a secondary goal this summer!! thanks for sharin and I admire your hard work, your a diggin machine bro!!

most was found in knee deep water to shore

View attachment 957879



View attachment 957880

I put everything I find in this tote except for rings thousands of targets this is about seven months of detecting will go through it one day and get all the coins and lead out
 
Congratulations:occasion14: Good luck next hunts:treasurechest:
 
You gotta dig the trash to get the treasure...congrats on the gold.
 
nice work, just waitin for my lake to warm a lil... your right about the trash though...
 
I haven't found any jewelry in the last few times at the river, but after seeing your post, I'm heading out Saturday. Those are some great finds in my opinion. Congratulations. Plan to hit some of the other swimming holes I have permission to detect on private property in the coming weeks. I just have a hard time getting time to detect, even just once a week.
 
Congrats on the nice finds! That is a lot of coins, junk and other items in the tote. I must mention though, that the interaction between many compositions of the other items with the coins, will do some serious damage to them.


Frank
 
Hardest workin man on TN I have no doubt! I am planning on giving you a run for your money once things warm up though! As usual.......awesome work man.
 
Great finds! You definetly worked for those gold finds! Thats what it takes though. Good hunting
 
I only found 7 pennies and lots of trash, but couldn't get out very far with my chest waders, Saturday. Some geese flew right over my head and I could see every detail on their bodies. Getting out in nature and enjoying God's beauty if wonderful and priceless.
 
nice finds from the lake!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom