What's new

Freshwater texas lake

bluediamounds 55

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2012
Messages
492
Reaction score
814
Golden Thread
0
Location
tx.
Detector(s) used
excalibur 11 dfx 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hunted on dry and in the water for two days about ten hours total 3 g 10 k the other three are silver the lakes are full tough hunting

image-2923815966.webp



image-2382567216.webp



image-3125405274.webp



image-1910495785.webp



image-1340215970.webp
 
Upvote 0
Nice job sticking with it.
Your crusty junk pile looks a lot like mine do sometimes I know how much work that is
 
Hey bluediamonds!! CONGRATS!! Nice Job!! You Hammered Them Quite Well!! Really Nice Rings!! GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!
 
Great finds Bro. I'm curious, which ones were found dry and wet?
 
Great finds Bro. I'm curious, which ones were found dry and wet?
gold ring was found in knee deep water
Silver ring with green stone chest deep resent drop
The silver ring with diamond was on dry land
The older looking ring was at the shore line ankle deep
 
I've been trying some TX water hunting myself.
But it's hard since the lake bottoms are clay here in N. TX

Nice finds though!
 
I've been trying some TX water hunting myself. But it's hard since the lake bottoms are clay here in N. TX Nice finds though!
. Their is a couple of lakes in your area that I have been wanting to go to Enis and Corsicana later at the beginning of fall the lakes should be a little low most of the time targets in the clay are not very deep on the first scoop don't go more than two inches bottle caps and pull tabs can be a pain to get they like to float and move when u scoop but I don't let any of them get away
 
Hey 55, now that's what I call hard work!! Way to keep at it!! Good finds. Never have done freshwater!! Ray
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom