joad
Hero Member
- Joined
- Apr 15, 2009
- Messages
- 511
- Reaction score
- 25
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- East Coast
- Detector(s) used
- White's MXT
Well I figure since the banks are open late on Fridays I'd take a little detour and hit some small town banks. First bank has $130 in customer turn-ins. Most of them marked 76 JFK. They were all BU bicentenials except for the roll marked 74 JFK $4.50. The other $5.50 produced 2 64's and 9-40%ers. I think I'll keep the two bank rolled 76ers. My last stop a few minutes before closing had $120 in hand rolled. They looked like the bank had rolled them, so I wasn't too enthused. First couple rolls had nothing, then I spot two very worn silver edges and immediately think Walker. Sure enough. The remaining rolls produced 11-40%ers, 2-64's and another Walker. I think I may have to pop the kids in the truck tomorrow morning for a road trip!
Attachments
Upvote
0







