What's new

Friday night at the casino

Immy

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2005
Messages
2,999
Reaction score
874
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whew, the freakazoids were out at my discount casino tonite. Does a woman over 60 need to be told that her days of leather mini skirts and fishnet stockings are over?

But I digress...

When I managed to eventually elbow my way to a half machine, the resulting $200 netted me three 40%ers. Not bad.

$10 in pennies wasn't bad either:

Wheats: 1944-S, 1950, 1951, 1953-S

Canadian: 1967, 1978, [red]2003 Uncrowned[/red].

I finally got the fourth variety of the 2003 Canadian penny after 6 years. Only ones left now are 2001-P, 2006-P & 2009 RCM.
 
Upvote 0
For $10 you did pretty well! Great! HH :thumbsup: ;D :headbang:
 
Nice job on the halves. Great thing about casinos is you can buy AND dump there.
 
Hey Immy, Old ladies have the right to flaunt what they got too. LOL. You obviously took notice :wink:

golden silver
 
Hey Immy, Old ladies have the right to flaunt what they got too.

She gets props for courage, but not style. :nono:

You obviously took notice :wink:

Reminded me of a Lenny Bruce routine about old ladies wearing outfits made out of crinkly, semi-transparent material:

"The kind of outfit you can see thru, but you don't wanna." :angry7:
 
thanx Immy, now I've got to check my Canadians for that variety. :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom