Friday the 13th detecting silver. Nov. 09

Detectingfreak

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2006
Bellevue, WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Tesoro TigerShark
Another nice video!, a little advice though. Please don't rip apart your plugs from the ground when you cut them. It creates a big mess. You can still search for the target by ripping apart the dirt that is on the plug, just don't totally take it out of the ground. Also, in my year of experience detecting I like to put the dirt on a towel. Maybe you could use a towel from your house and put the dirt on it, that way the ground will look undisturbed. I don't want you to be banned from hunting the school, so I'm giving ya a little of my advice :) :icon_thumleft: I think your vids are awesome :)

DPBOB

Silver Member
Apr 12, 2006
DES PLAINES IL
Detector(s) used

"Your going Metal Detecting
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Detectingfreak said:
Another nice video!, a little advice though. Please don't rip apart your plugs from the ground when you cut them. It creates a big mess. You can still search for the target by ripping apart the dirt that is on the plug, just don't totally take it out of the ground. Also, in my year of experience detecting I like to put the dirt on a towel. Maybe you could use a towel from your house and put the dirt on it, that way the ground will look undisturbed. I don't want you to be banned from hunting the school, so I'm giving ya a little of my advice :) :icon_thumleft: I think your vids are awesome :)
I agree

Gives the hobby a bad name....Take your time when digging the hole...Go all the way around and pull the plug out or do a door hinge....Hope you learn something and your next video will show that.....So please do a better job on the plugs....

testing123

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2009
United States
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, TDI SL
nice finds! You may want to invest in a pinpointer, it will not only keep the searching cleaner, but will also reduce the time it takes to search for an item.

OP
OP
Coinzapper

Coinzapper

Dec 7, 2008
Lansford. PA.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 Modified, Tesoro Tejon. Garrett 1500, Fisher CoinStrike, Tek G2, tek omega.
DP BOB said:
Detectingfreak said:
I agree

Gives the hobby a bad name....Take your time when digging the hole...Go all the way around and pull the plug out or do a door hinge....Hope you learn something and your next video will show that.....So please do a better job on the plugs....
You guys are all right. I have all the stuff, the plastic for the dirt, the knee pads and all that. But lately have gotten lazy due to the video recording, but I will start to use the plastic drop. Thank you to all that love this great and profitabe hobby. Happy Hunting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread