What's new

Fridays 2 boxes

keverett

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2009
Messages
513
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
The NO town, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac w/ Sunray X-1 Pro Coil and 10x12 SEF, Tesoro LST
Fridays boxes were both skunks....4 in a row now. I did pick up a box of nickels on the way home from work. The nickels produced a 1945 P. Hope next weeks boxes are better. Thanks for reading everyone, and Happy Hunting.
 
Upvote 0
I'm feeling the pain here as well. 16 boxes this week produced 1 Ben Franklin.

Mojo
 
I am on box 8 of halves. No silver. 1 decent 2007-D. Did find a 1937 Buffalo in my nickel box.

Keep working em'

apush :read2:
 
Went to the bank and got a box of quarters....surprise when I got home.....All brand new from the mint District of Columbia quarters....sighhhhh!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom