What's new

Fridays 2 boxes

keverett

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2009
Messages
513
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
The NO town, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac w/ Sunray X-1 Pro Coil and 10x12 SEF, Tesoro LST
Well Fridays boxes were both skunks again....bringing the streak to 6 boxes and near $300 in customer rolls. Peaks and Valleys my friends....Peaks and Valleys...I see that some others are still getting some awesome boxes, but they all seem to be Brinks boxes....I may have to change up the order from the CWI supplier :dontknow:. Thanks for reading everyone.
 
Upvote 0
Hang in there. It took me 14 skunks before I hit the 51 40%ers in my first box of two this week. The second was a skunk though!
 
Halves produce more bang for the buck, although those stinky streaks sure are discouraging. If you stick with it there will be a payoff sooner or later. Me, I can't take the heartache. ffd
 
Increase your Box volume- you know do 6 or more at a time, the odds will be better of finding some or maybe more. ;D
 
obediah said:
Increase your Box volume- you know do 6 or more at a time, the odds will be better of finding some or maybe more. ;D

Obe....I thought the same thing, but I'm a little hesitant to "rock the boat" so to speak. My bank orders the boxes for me with no questions asked, and they hold onto all customer rolls for me. I am thinking that next week I will see if I can order 4 boxes. If the bank manager doesn't give me the stink eye, then I will up the load to 6 boxes. I know the more volume you move, the more likely you are to hit something, but I don't want to ruin what I have now (no fees at the supply or dump banks) by getting greedy. I only wish I could move the volume of coins you and Silvercop, and Rich move....but 10k liquid $$ isn't a luxury I have at this point. Thanks for the advice, and kind words.

KEverett
 
keverett said:
obediah said:
Increase your Box volume- you know do 6 or more at a time, the odds will be better of finding some or maybe more. ;D

Obe....I thought the same thing, but I'm a little hesitant to "rock the boat" so to speak. My bank orders the boxes for me with no questions asked, and they hold onto all customer rolls for me. I am thinking that next week I will see if I can order 4 boxes. If the bank manager doesn't give me the stink eye, then I will up the load to 6 boxes. I know the more volume you move, the more likely you are to hit something, but I don't want to ruin what I have now (no fees at the supply or dump banks) by getting greedy. I only wish I could move the volume of coins you and Silvercop, and Rich move....but 10k liquid $$ isn't a luxury I have at this point. Thanks for the advice, and kind words.

KEverett
If you got the FRN's go for it! It is not rocking the boat really, the goal is to maximize the Silver found. I'd go for broke in every way can- time is very short before bottom falls out of US & holding - acquiring things of real value like Silver is the thing to do as well as warn your friends and those who will hear to stand speak up now or it is in fact too late for all of US! :director: :protest: :whip2: :icon_pale: :crybaby2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom