What's new

Fridays Box - Thanks Rich!!

Joe88

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2004
Messages
722
Reaction score
29
Golden Thread
0
Location
Rhode Island
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Garrett GTA 550, &
Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Friday's Box - Thanks Rich!!

Hi,
My box from last week was seached through and resealed. >:(
Some of you said that you have seen this before including Rich. I asked Rich to send some of his 'silver filled boxes' my way. :help:
WOW...does he work fast!! :thumbsup: Thanks!!
This was from box yesterday. 90 Keepers!! (11) 1964, (5) 1965, (18) 1966, (29) 1967, (17) 1968, (10) 1969

HH!!

Joe
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4069.webp
    IMG_4069.webp
    224.1 KB · Views: 356
Upvote 0
Re: Friday's Box - Thanks Rich!!

Great box! :icon_thumright:
Now Rich send me some silver. My bank changed courier company and my 8 boxes gave up:
(2) 40%.
I would have asked before, but didn't know you were doing this as a side hobby. :laughing7:
HH
Gilbert
P.S.
Send some of those Walkers you're always hogging up. ;D
 
Re: Friday's Box - Thanks Rich!!

Good box Joe :thumbsup: :thumbsup: There is a lot of silver in RI. I had some pretty good road trips there.
HH
Rich
 
Re: Friday's Box - Thanks Rich!!

Joe88 and Rich,
Told ya there was another big score to be had. Great finds
Congratulations and keep at it. Do you ver get to Putnam Pike
in Greenville. My aunt used to live there in the 1950's and we
used to go up in the summer and spend a week. Really liked it
up there.
rileyboy
 
Re: Friday's Box - Thanks Rich!!

Joe,
That's an outstanding box! :notworthy: I wish my regular four boxes a week would produce like that, I'd even settle for a portion of like that!
If you go giving all the credit to Rich, he's going to find himself put upon. So my feeling is that the luck has turned your way, and we're all happy for you.
Best in the future!
Steve
 
Re: Friday's Box - Thanks Rich!!

wow!!! awesome box!!! wow!!! keep it up and hh!
 
Re: Friday's Box - Thanks Rich!!

Rich Hartford said:
Good box Joe :thumbsup: :thumbsup: There is a lot of silver in RI. I had some pretty good road trips there.
HH
Rich

Thanks Rich..There really is not much silver here in RI...This is my best box ever!! I've had MANY skunks prior to this one.....I really do not know where this one came from.. Then I thought maybe it was from you. :icon_thumright:
Good Luck
Joe
 
Re: Friday's Box - Thanks Rich!!

rileyboy said:
Joe88 and Rich,
Told ya there was another big score to be had. Great finds
Congratulations and keep at it. Do you ver get to Putnam Pike
in Greenville. My aunt used to live there in the 1950's and we
used to go up in the summer and spend a week. Really liked it
up there.
rileyboy

Thanks Rileyboy, Nice area....I went to a few banks there and found some silver; not much though...I always get the same response.."someone just came in yesterday and bought all my halves." :-\

Joe
 
Re: Friday's Box - Thanks Rich!!

Steve L. said:
Joe,
That's an outstanding box! :notworthy: I wish my regular four boxes a week would produce like that, I'd even settle for a portion of like that!
If you go giving all the credit to Rich, he's going to find himself put upon. So my feeling is that the luck has turned your way, and we're all happy for you.
Best in the future!
Steve

Thanks Steve...I'm sure this luck will be short lived.

Joe
 
Re: Friday's Box - Thanks Rich!!

CHAINCHOMP said:
wow!!! awesome box!!! wow!!! keep it up and hh!

Thanks!! :icon_thumright:

Joe
 
Re: Friday's Box - Thanks Rich!!

Sweet haul there Joe! Glad it paid off! I used to visit RI when I was younger, was a contract tech building anti-submarine electronics for Raytheon. ffd
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom