What's new

Fridays finds: 1820s Eagle cuff, Matron LC, Dandies and a VIDEO

Coilcrazy2

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2010
Messages
276
Reaction score
744
Golden Thread
3
Location
Reading, pa
🥇 Banner finds
3
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2, gray ghost headphones,
Fisher 1265x,
Whites Eagle Spectrum
Tesoro cibola,
Tesoro Outlaw
Hey everyone! I managed to get out last friday to an undocumented (as far as I know) cellar hole. I did pretty well there a few weeks ago and turned up a few good finds this time as well. I decided to film a little and put together a video. It was sort of thrown together but hopefully there will be some better ones to come.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2766.webp
    IMG_2766.webp
    342.8 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_2769.webp
    IMG_2769.webp
    349.3 KB · Views: 73
  • DSC00085.webp
    DSC00085.webp
    332.1 KB · Views: 73
  • DSC00083.webp
    DSC00083.webp
    288.1 KB · Views: 76
  • DSC00093.webp
    DSC00093.webp
    374 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_2770.webp
    IMG_2770.webp
    272.2 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_2771.webp
    IMG_2771.webp
    286.9 KB · Views: 65
Upvote 10
Nice hunt there. Show us a pic of the button after cleaning.
 
A lot of cool finds! Thank you for sharing.
 
Thanks for the kind words!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom