leslie(nova scotia)
Silver Member
- Joined
- Sep 22, 2006
- Messages
- 2,768
- Reaction score
- 4,349
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- lower sackville,nova scotia
- Detector(s) used
- Garretts only
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
The "Key" to finding 925 "O"
Nogo still on the injured reserve list so "Donna May" was thrown into the mix.
Different driving her as she has a lot more pep than Nogo as well as more comfort and gadgets that I could not get to work. Decided to open the windows and go for a drive to a few beaches and do the dew. Of course when I got there ; I was there almost by myself which differed greatly from the time I left.
Zen Guru popped out a few bottle tops and pull tabs along with a car, a few coins and a set of keys. Feel bad for the fellow who lost them and after this post is complete I will put it on Kijiji and Facebook lost and found if there is such a thing. Gridded off the beach which showed evidence that I was not the first. Lord love a duck why cannot folks fill in their holes! Anyway after a while in the heat it sort of reminded me of the movie "March or Dir" starring J. C. Van Dam. Was getting pretty sore, pretty tired and well as pretty baked. As most can relate got a terrible signal on the way back to Donna May and out pops a 925 "O."


Leaving the bumpy road from the beach to the road a horde of vehicles came towards the beach causing a dust storm the likes the has not been seen since "Desert Storm." Donna May is not so pristine and I'm sure the boss will want me to take her to the Rubber Ducky Car wash.
Arrived at a lake . Parked. Grabbed Aqua Guru who I hoped was not going to give me a hard time as I had taped the headphones on her which had been cutting out. Had reached out to a dealer for a price.....$218. Mister Man that is a lot of digging up pennies. However Aqua's hearing was spot on scooping up a few coins and a nasty lure (forgot to include it in the photo along with the spoon.) Retreating to the beach Aqua felt sort of done out as she dug up a massive medal for the Valley Harvest Marathon which I think I'll run after Marie sees the wet seats. This aged Digaholic forgot to bring a set of swimming trunks. Such is life in the "Land of the Bluenose."

Nogo still on the injured reserve list so "Donna May" was thrown into the mix.
Different driving her as she has a lot more pep than Nogo as well as more comfort and gadgets that I could not get to work. Decided to open the windows and go for a drive to a few beaches and do the dew. Of course when I got there ; I was there almost by myself which differed greatly from the time I left.
Zen Guru popped out a few bottle tops and pull tabs along with a car, a few coins and a set of keys. Feel bad for the fellow who lost them and after this post is complete I will put it on Kijiji and Facebook lost and found if there is such a thing. Gridded off the beach which showed evidence that I was not the first. Lord love a duck why cannot folks fill in their holes! Anyway after a while in the heat it sort of reminded me of the movie "March or Dir" starring J. C. Van Dam. Was getting pretty sore, pretty tired and well as pretty baked. As most can relate got a terrible signal on the way back to Donna May and out pops a 925 "O."


Leaving the bumpy road from the beach to the road a horde of vehicles came towards the beach causing a dust storm the likes the has not been seen since "Desert Storm." Donna May is not so pristine and I'm sure the boss will want me to take her to the Rubber Ducky Car wash.
Arrived at a lake . Parked. Grabbed Aqua Guru who I hoped was not going to give me a hard time as I had taped the headphones on her which had been cutting out. Had reached out to a dealer for a price.....$218. Mister Man that is a lot of digging up pennies. However Aqua's hearing was spot on scooping up a few coins and a nasty lure (forgot to include it in the photo along with the spoon.) Retreating to the beach Aqua felt sort of done out as she dug up a massive medal for the Valley Harvest Marathon which I think I'll run after Marie sees the wet seats. This aged Digaholic forgot to bring a set of swimming trunks. Such is life in the "Land of the Bluenose."

Upvote
10







