What's new

Fridays Haul.......

LJ

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,469
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Friday's Haul.......

Today's search yielded some very good results. It sure feels good to be back CRH'ing again. I was so excited with today's result I called FiddyCent and was giving him a "play-by-play" or "roll-by-roll" I should say. I think he was itching....lol. He has done really well this year so I have some catching up to do. I gave him the scoop on this batch so hopefully he can get his hands on some.

My first batch held silver in every roll except for 4. I'm telling you, I had a great time today!!

These coins produced alot of 90% and the blackest 90% that I can ever remember finding. The Walkers & Franklin's were the worst. I am not sure what that was about. Typical edge hunting you can tell when you have a Walker or Franklin but with this batch I could tell the Walker and Franklin's by the black edge....lol. My hands were filthy when I was done searching. Coins are so nasty!!!

There were 93 90% & exactly 100 40%. I like that ratio....alot!!

One of the 40%'ers had blue markings on it. I have never seen this CRH'ing mark in the past but if this is a CRH'ing marked coin they missed this one or didn't realize 1969's are 40%. Things that make you go hmmmmm.............

Anyway, the totals..........

64's - 45
65's - 7
66's - 16
67's - 38
68's - 27
69's - 12
Franklin's - 25
Walkers - 23

193 Total Keepers = 48.42717 oz of silver
 

Attachments

  • Big Silver 008.webp
    Big Silver 008.webp
    35 KB · Views: 598
  • Big Silver 010.webp
    Big Silver 010.webp
    39.2 KB · Views: 594
  • Big Silver 012.webp
    Big Silver 012.webp
    29.5 KB · Views: 590
  • Big Silver 014.webp
    Big Silver 014.webp
    34.8 KB · Views: 591
  • Big Silver 018.webp
    Big Silver 018.webp
    32.6 KB · Views: 581
  • Big Silver 020.webp
    Big Silver 020.webp
    37.4 KB · Views: 578
Upvote 0
Re: Friday's Haul.......

and i thought my 97 keeper day was good. awesome pull on some of the dirtiest coins i have ever seen.
 
Re: Friday's Haul.......

i don't know how you do it :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch:i could only dream of results like you get
 
Re: Friday's Haul.......

I wish I knew how you do it. You have the gift.
I can only dream about days like yours.

Congratulations. :thumbsup:
 
Re: Friday's Haul.......

Sweet score.
 
Re: Friday's Haul.......

Nice haul! Those black coins are Katrina coins?
 
Re: Friday's Haul.......

Damn! How many coins did you search to come up with those?
 
Re: Friday's Haul.......

Wow that is a dream find, really! I've never had more than 8 %90 in my best box that had total of 264 Silver ones.

I Had some in a Box this week, Silver ones were black edged- thought they went thru a fire they were so black. Yours look like they were buried or stored for longtime in a wet- humid spot.
 
Re: Friday's Haul.......

That's awesome! Boxes keep piling up here! I do them but the stack keeps replenishing itself! Guess who'll be up all night? lol Anyways that's amazing finds! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
 
Re: Friday's Haul.......

OMG

I know I said I coulden't wait to see pictures of the piles of silver on your table but C'mon.

Take it easy. You sure know how to make a Guy feel inadequite........ LOL

How much did you search to find that pile...... Details please. :notworthy:

Mojo
 
Re: Friday's Haul.......

Lj you have the touch. I think the tellers see you comin and just throw the silver at you. Man what a find. Looks like the silver was in a fire or burried in a moist area. Amaizing. I found 2- 90% and 23- 40%ers from my boxes and I was thrilled. you must have been extatic.

Golden Silver
 
Re: Friday's Haul.......

Very Nice!!!
Were those boxes?????
 
Re: Friday's Haul.......

Nice pile. I likes em dirty, there is no ugly 90%. HH Mark
 
Re: Friday's Haul.......

Sweet. The End.

JJ :coffee2:
 
Re: Friday's Haul.......

WOW! That is rediculous! TRULY AWESOME FINDS! You are the master! :notworthy:
 
Re: Friday's Haul.......

Nice haul LJ - I just finished up another four skunk boxes....may have to move down south to find anything else...I think I'd toss those coins in the ammonia for a couple minutes and they will look mighty nice! :icon_thumright:
Maine_Jim
 
Re: Friday's Haul.......

Thats one heck of a friday :notworthy:
 
Re: Friday's Haul.......

how much did you search to get all of that! what a sweet score!
 
Re: Friday's Haul.......

L J,
Those are fire coins. The marked clad is probably from a few years ago when a 40% was only worth 55-60cents. I have found a few, but they are rare. Gosh this is fun. How fortunate we are to still be able to do this. Good luck to you!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom