What's new

Fridays Hunt

enamel7

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
6,415
Reaction score
2,551
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Friday's Hunt

Hi all!
Could have been much better. 8 boxes of halves gave up.....
1967
1978 Panama Balboa
The only reason I got the 67 is because it was so dirty and stained the only way to id it was to look at the date.
Going thru a box of dimes now and have a bag of cents to search.
Best news is I'm putting the dredge in the water tomorrow in a spot we found some small nuggets earlier this summer.
HH
enamel7
 
Upvote 0
Re: Friday's Hunt

About like my day, got skunked on (2) $1K bags. Then in desperation to salvage something I went and got my box of dimes and box of quarters. Obviousely my best chance was with the dimes but they skunked out. Believe it or not the quarters saved the day with one '64.
Shame this game is winding down same time as dredge season, sluiced a couple days last weekend, a little color but no nuggs here. Think I'll go back next weekend (after the holiday) for one last fling before the snow flies- got a new spot. HH Mark
 
Re: Friday's Hunt

Yes, I thought I had a skunk box myself this week but did find 2 40%'s where their rims looked like regular clad halves. Someone missed them in a rim search I suppose. Finds are getting slim and silver is getting harder to find. It would be bad if everyone and their brother became a searcher although some people find no interest in the hobby.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom