pippinwhitepaws
Banned
- Joined
- Jan 2, 2013
- Messages
- 4,583
- Reaction score
- 1,971
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- somewhere between flagstaff, preskit
- Detector(s) used
- Whites prism III
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
Adolph Eichmann moderate the train schedule
Warning for insults..... That Prius comment is uncalled for...
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I thank anyone who cares enough for everyone else to dive a Prius! It will be my next vehicle!
The Prius, and not the Blacks comment?![]()
Adolph Eichmann moderate the train schedule
My wife has a Honda Civic hybrid. It is the first and last one we will own...We will be replacing it soon and she is going to get a Subaru...
Sent from my USCC-C6721 using Tapatalk 2




?Good friends of my wife have one and they are not too fond of theirs either.

well..as long as this thread has turned to cars...
2 Concealed Carry Holders Kill Each Other In Road Rage Incident
I've had a couple of road rage incidents of tailgaters where I wanted a Gatling gun ! I totally understand the rage.