ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Although... I really need to downsize again.
I get rid of a ton of stuff...
A year later... I have a ton more.
I load the trailer and head out to market...
sell stuff dirt cheap and make 500 bucks...
Then go out to nice restaurant for a good meal and cab rides and drinks...
After recoup for a few days... begin collecting again for next time.
But...
Some things found... never leave
They make permanent status in the collections...
They are getting rarer and fewer anymore... but... I have "the knack".
Guess that is why I am down to centimeters not inches anymore... been years since I have had "feet of space" heh.

Last edited:

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
I think it is basically showing a common direction in thinking. I go off on a tangent from time to time, but my thinking is basically in realist terms. Yes I dream, but I never loose sight of reality. Frank five star.png
6 06-2 YELLOWSTONE 056-1.jpg

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Frankn...
Your last name wouldn't be "stein" would it ?

voodoo

Nov 10, 2013
calgary
Detector(s) used
AT Gold, Pro pointer AT, Lesche digger, Garrett digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Although I only know one person on this forum personally I consider everyone here my brother or sister detectorist. Friend list or not. Y'all help when I ask a question (or when anyone asks a question), We welcome the newcomers, we encourage, support, joke around or even give a kick in the pants if it's needed. When I had my surgeries I could at least hang out in the forums and seeing all the finds kept me going. (also keeps me pumped through the winter months). For not knowing any of you personally I think y'all are a pretty great bunch of folks. If I lived in the same city or town as you chances are we would be friends. Cheers all.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All I can contribute is icicles at the present point in time.

DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"A friend in need is a friend indeed".Check out my friends list,you would think I was a leper:laughing7:.I guess its good to have them on hand to send private message and stuff like that,I don't know?I just associate with people on here by ear.Some good people on here at that!"Thank you for being a friend,travel round the world and back again"HH everyone!

Last edited:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Folks,

For what it's worth here's my take on it....my friend list is about half and half....people who've approached me and vice versa....personality wise they are all over the map.....so I'm not sure other than a bit of common chemistry why things click with some people and not with others.

But then again that's the same chemistry that makes or breaks friendships in the face to face world....oh yeah I've got a couple on the list who got the boot and they are still on there so maybe I've got a bit of a rebel streak in me also....lol..

Regards + HH

Bill

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
This ain't FB.
Is there a benefit to having a list of friends here?
Peace ✌
There is no benefit to having a friends list here………………. Or on FB either as far as i know but then i do not do FB.. And i only do you tube when i need info on how to fix a item i am working on and do not know how i should do it..

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
friend lists are important.when the moderators all vacation at the same time the flame wars shall cometh.THEN you will be glad you have back up when you flame on the user of a detector you hate but have never used or own.Those dark days are made brighter by being agreed with even when you are wrong.

watch....get em buds !!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread