What's new

friends, Romans, countrymen...lend me your ear??

bravowhiskey

Bronze Member
Joined
May 29, 2009
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
952
Golden Thread
0
Location
Brazos Valley, Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
I think somebody took it literally. No just a joke, man. :laughing7:
This sure looks the part, but is a fossil bi-valve or something like that I'm thinking.
Anyway it looked too perfect and I had to pick it up...

dsc00432o.jpg


I'm sure someone'll be along that can id.

HH,
BW
 
That does look like an ear. Thats funny and cool.
 
bravowhiskey said:
I think somebody took it literally. No just a joke, man. :laughing7:
This sure looks the part, but is a fossil bi-valve or something like that I'm thinking.
Anyway it looked too perfect and I had to pick it up...

dsc00432o.jpg


I'm sure someone'll be along that can id.

HH,
BW

Looks like it needs a Q-tip.
 
Bravo, the piece is an old clamshell. I don't know the specifics, species-genre, but we find alot of those type just south of FW in the creekbeds that I hunt...If someone does know the type, I hope they will enlighten us, the poor befuddled masses...lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom