gearjammer Full Member Joined Mar 14, 2015 Messages 226 Reaction score 332 Golden Thread 0 Location northern Caifornia Detector(s) used Etrac and Ace 350 and a Gold Bug now. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 21, 2015 #1 Took the new Etrac out in my yard to check it out. Wheat penny also. Last edited: Jun 21, 2015 Upvote 18
I I-DIG-IT Silver Member Joined Mar 23, 2012 Messages 3,000 Reaction score 941 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 22, 2015 #3 Nice digs.
Loco-Digger Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2014 Messages 12,099 Reaction score 18,282 Golden Thread 1 Location Northern O-H-I-O 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner) Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 22, 2015 #4 Did you hunt the yard with your previous detector? It's hard to immagine the Ace 350 would miss all that. Looks like a nice little hunt.
Did you hunt the yard with your previous detector? It's hard to immagine the Ace 350 would miss all that. Looks like a nice little hunt.
gearjammer Full Member Joined Mar 14, 2015 Messages 226 Reaction score 332 Golden Thread 0 Location northern Caifornia Detector(s) used Etrac and Ace 350 and a Gold Bug now. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 22, 2015 Thread Owner #5 I only did a little bit the day I got it so didn't really know what I was doing.
gearjammer Full Member Joined Mar 14, 2015 Messages 226 Reaction score 332 Golden Thread 0 Location northern Caifornia Detector(s) used Etrac and Ace 350 and a Gold Bug now. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 22, 2015 Thread Owner #6 I will go dig some holes in the back when it cools off a bit.