frustrated to no end-quiting

Ricardo_NY1

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2006
Bronx, NY
Detector(s) used
Explorer XS/II & Garrett ACE 250
If you want to find coins with your 250...........look up my posts on the machine, and pay attention to what I say about the notch between penny and dime. In the kindest way that I can say it.........you need to develop an "I can do" attitude" as opposed to accepting failure. It is that attitude that will make you succeed in this hobby, along with patience, motivation and determination. You need those in order. Now help yourself and look at all the posts about the 250 by me, khouse and others.

Tubecity

Bronze Member
Mar 11, 2007
sw Pa.
I know how you feel, I got a Radio Shack detector bout 25 years ago,
& have been using a BH the last 4. The only decent thing I found was
my Dad's wedding ring in our own vegetable garden with the cheaper machine.I've found some clad but normally don't look for new money.
Maybe I'm too stubborn, but I like looking for the old stuff & still learning. Hope you can get with an experienced hunter & stick with it.

Rob66

Bronze Member
Jun 30, 2006
California
Detector(s) used
Whites new coinmaster-Teso Silver Max-Minelab GT
Put her away and go a fishing for awhile.

Don't sell your MD, you will just buy another one... when you are ready again.
The force that moved you, is still there.. just resting.

notanothertodd

Aug 11, 2007
Nothing easy is worth while. Ive been detecting for a long time a learned long ago that u have to leave the Parks and parking strips. People are always saying, WOW I found a silver dime. Big deal. Ive found 30 indian arrowheads in one small front yard before. U have to leave these places where every dog and his metal detector have been and trek off into the bush. Ive never used your machine before, but I bet it can out hunt you any day. You have to learn to master it is all. The biggest thing is patience. Metal detecting is not for the weak. Don't be weak .Get pissed and don't give up.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions