🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Modified Explorer 2
Raptor c-31 digger
31" Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am selling my Nemo Blu3 hookau since I'm moving away from the water and will no longer be needing it. I may have used it 5 or 6 hours max. Comes with all the factory items plus 2 extra batteries. Selling for $800 shipped. I bought it new on July 21, 2020 still has 7 months of warranty left.I can be contacted at [email protected] or text me at 575-921-6511

Nemo is a tankless diving system, perfect for shallow-water diving. It features a rechargeable lithium-ion battery that allows a single diver to dive up to 10 feet for 60-90 minutes or more. Whether you are treasure hunting, a recreational diver, or just seeking a travel-friendly adventure companion - Nemo is perfect for you.
Nemo is ultra-portable which makes it easy to carry and even travel with. It weighs less than 10 pounds and measures less than 12" on all sides. Even better, the Smart Reg™ monitors your breathing to ensure you get the most out of each dive by extending the life of your batteries.

Get to Know Nemo

Key Features:

Rechargeable easy-swap battery pack.
Compact and lightweight.
Easy to use.
Comfortable dive harness.
Air travel friendly.

https://www.diveblu3.com/nemo/

Attachments

• nemo system.jpg
    nemo system.jpg
    377.6 KB · Views: 166
  • nemo top.jpg
    nemo top.jpg
    307.8 KB · Views: 91
  • battery.jpg
    battery.jpg
    379.4 KB · Views: 72
  • regul.jpg
    regul.jpg
    266.2 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:

brianc053

Jan 27, 2015
Morris County, NJ
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Dan, I'm not commenting because I'm interested in buying your Nemo - I already have one! But I thought I would comment for those that don't know about Nemo or are hesitant to buy/use something like this.
I bought mine so that my son and I could dredge for gold deeper than "arms length", and the Nemo works perfectly for this. It basically serves the same purpose as a dredging hookah system, though it'll only take you down 10 feet. We used it for this purpose (though not down 10 feet) twice in 2020 with no issues.

But for me the best part is that in addition to using it for dredging, it's also portable and can be taken to the beach or on an island vacation to give you more access to whatever's underwater than a traditional snorkel. This is why I ultimately bought Nemo (instead of a gold dredging hookah setup like the ones from Keene etc.). I wanted that flexibility because - after the pandemic, and when we can travel again - I plan to head to St. Somewhere to swim with fish.

Anyway, Dan, good luck selling your Nemo. For anyone considering these sorts of use cases, Nemo's a great product.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread