FS Fisher CZ-5 - SOLD

sekypaleo

Jan 24, 2010
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2 with 13" Ultimate coil, AKA Sorex Pro, Eurotek Pro, Garrett Pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• cz-5 1.JPG
    cz-5 1.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 587
  • cz-5 2.JPG
    cz-5 2.JPG
    93.9 KB · Views: 452

rws51

May 12, 2009
Re: FS Fisher CZ-5

very nice detector that will hunt with anything on the market today. superb depth and a real nickel killer........roger

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: FS Fisher CZ-5

The CZ5 is a work horse! Great machine.

OP
OP
sekypaleo

sekypaleo

Jan 24, 2010
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2 with 13" Ultimate coil, AKA Sorex Pro, Eurotek Pro, Garrett Pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cjc said:
No, dude I asked you a simple queston to see if you could be trusted with my money: "How did you lose funds from a Paypal Account?" Just seeing how truthful you were as that (losing funds from a Paypal acct.) takes some doing. The fact that you didn't answer tells me that you have something to hide.
True, a PM might have been better but I'm dissapointed--I really wanted that detector and you managed to scare me off.
cjc
This is where you are apparently not very well informed...fraud on Paypal is quite common. I had not used my Paypal account in over one year and checked my bank account one day and saw a Ebay withdrawal for 250$. I had to report it to my bank, file the fraud papers and was re-imbursed, but was advised by my bank that I should close the account to prevent future fraudulent withdrawals. So I had to close an account that I had had for 16 years, not to mention re-setting up my automatic bill withdrawals. You asked me about Paypal, and I told you the truth. Truthfully I don't give a f&ck if you believe me or not. If you didn't trust me then too bad for you...but to bash me on a public forum is low class.

nuggetshooter

May 9, 2004
Sacramento, CA
Detector(s) used
Spectra V3i, Minelab GPX 4000, Gold Bug 2, Troy Shadow X2, Fisher M-Scope FX-3, Fisher 1220X PRO, Fisher CZ-21, Garrett Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I had a CZ-5 for years - excellent machine. I have thought about getting another one, but I decided to get a CZ-21 instead - basically the same detector but no meter and it is waterproof.

And, sekypaleo, we had the same PayPal experience. Had not used account for about 3 years and suddenly money was going out of our checking account for purchases we had not made. We got it straightened it out, and now change our pin regularly, but what a nightmare. I do not like to use PayPal, but not much other choices these days.

OP
OP
sekypaleo

sekypaleo

Jan 24, 2010
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nuggetshooter said:
I had a CZ-5 for years - excellent machine. I have thought about getting another one, but I decided to get a CZ-21 instead - basically the same detector but no meter and it is waterproof.

And, sekypaleo, we had the same PayPal experience. Had not used account for about 3 years and suddenly money was going out of our checking account for purchases we had not made. We got it straightened it out, and now change our pin regularly, but what a nightmare. I do not like to use PayPal, but not much other choices these days.
Thanks for posting that Nuggetshooter. Yes it is possible to have money stolen on Paypal and yes , it DOES happen.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread