What's new

❎ SOLD FS Minelab Ctx 3030 Standard kit....2 yr+ Warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAVID@RT6DETECTORS

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2007
Messages
410
Reaction score
40
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryville, Tenn
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Quest Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fs is a nice Minelab Ctx 3030 standard kit. Comes with stock coil, chargers, rechargeable battery pack and AA battery pack, wm10 module and Ur-30 Koss headphones. Still like brand new. There will be over 2 yrs of warranty left on unit till Jan 2025. I sold it new and it was traded back in. I am asking $1750 shipped for the standard kit. I will add a 6 inch coil to package for an additional $200. I accept Paypal as payment.
 

Attachments

  • 20220324_194222.webp
    20220324_194222.webp
    450.5 KB · Views: 82
  • 20220324_194017.webp
    20220324_194017.webp
    333.3 KB · Views: 67
  • 20220324_194417.webp
    20220324_194417.webp
    330.6 KB · Views: 94
  • 20220324_194434.webp
    20220324_194434.webp
    339.2 KB · Views: 67
  • 20220324_194443.webp
    20220324_194443.webp
    668.7 KB · Views: 65
  • 20220324_194358.webp
    20220324_194358.webp
    269.1 KB · Views: 67
  • 20220324_194456.webp
    20220324_194456.webp
    161 KB · Views: 65
  • 20220324_203457.webp
    20220324_203457.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 92
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom