pinenut

Bronze Member
Mar 15, 2016
where bigfoot roams
Detector(s) used
Various Tesoro - mostly Bandido II μMAX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey folks, I've decided to sell a couple of excellent condition Tesoros that I just don't use often enough to keep. Both are in PERFECT working shape.

First one, a very strong Tesoro Vaquero "high-tone" model. It's in nice shape and was checked out last year by Rusty Henry who told me it works exactly as it should. I will provide the Tesoro shop tag - it needed no calibration or repair. I'm including both the 9x8 concentric, and the 5.75 Widescan coils with it. Asking $350 shipped.

Next is my "closet queen" Tesoro Tejon. This detector looks "as-new" and is very sparky and deep. I just don't use it often enough to warrant keeping it in the closet. Selling it with the standard 9x8 concentric coil. Asking $400 shipped.

I prefer a post office money order, but would also accept PayPal "friends & family". Prices are for shipping to within continental USA only. These will be well packed and insured.

I'll get a couple picture up of these later today.
Thanks.

OP
OP
pinenut

pinenut

Bronze Member
Mar 15, 2016
where bigfoot roams
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Some pictures of the Tejon..

As you folks can see, it's practically new. This one's pretty hot, too. Very "sparky" with a super-quick response and excellent depth. Not a dud, and absolutely NOTHING wrong with this one. Just have too many detectors now, and not enough time to use 'em.

IMG_0939.JPG
IMG_0940.JPG
IMG_0941.JPG
IMG_0942.JPG
IMG_0943.JPG
IMG_0944.JPG
IMG_0945.JPG
IMG_0946.JPG
IMG_0947.JPG
IMG_0948.JPG

OP
OP
pinenut

pinenut

Bronze Member
Mar 15, 2016
where bigfoot roams
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tejon sold pending funds.

Tejon sold, pending funds. Thanks, John! :icon_thumright:

HighVDI

Silver Member
Feb 16, 2017
Pa
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thank you, sir. Can't wait to give it a go!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions