FS/TRADE: FISHER F75 SE METAL DETECTOR

POPPA

Bronze Member
Apr 2, 2005
Fs/trade: Fisher f75 se metal detector (REDUCED)

(REDUCED TO $695 SHIPPED) FISHER F75 SE METAL DETECTOR LESS THAN A YEAR OLD IN VERY GOOD CONDITION COMES WITH THE 11" AND THE 5" COIL AND BOTH DUST COVERS I'M LOOKING TO TRADE FOR ANOTHER DETECTOR. WILL SELL FOR REDUCED TO $695 SHIPPED. I ONLY SHIP TO LOWER 48 STATES.

Attachments

• PICT0659.JPG
    PICT0659.JPG
    86.5 KB · Views: 338
  • PICT0653.JPG
    PICT0653.JPG
    107.2 KB · Views: 374
  • PICT0655.JPG
    PICT0655.JPG
    100.9 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:

ruger

Oct 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a Minelab Excaliber with new underwater battery pod. It has slight scuffing on bottom of 8" coil. It hasn't been used any more than 10 times.

ruger

Oct 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This model does not have a boost and I don't see anything about boost in the manual.

tmanly

May 28, 2010
This model does not have a boost and I don't see anything about boost in the manual.

The F75 LTD (Limited Edition) and the F75 SE ( Special Edition) DO Have the Boost Process and the Cache Process

Tom in SC

ruger

Oct 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, histryhuntr I thought you were referring to the Excaliber about the boost.

L

lost hunter

tmanly said:
The F75 LTD (Limited Edition) and the F75 SE ( Special Edition) DO Have the Boost Process and the Cache Process

Tom in SC

I have the f75 SE don't see a boost / cache ?

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Hosensack

Apr 20, 2007
Mertztown, Pa
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Safari,X-Terra 705, Tesoro Tejon, Whites DFX, Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500, 250, Fisher Gold Bug DP,F75 Limited
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LH your F75 is black correct? If so then you have the LTD or SE(SE seems to have been used to describe the Standard as well as Special Edition causing the confusion) The Gold one(to the best of my knowledge) is the Standard model and does not have the Boost or Cache

If you do have the black one and cycle through your modes you will see DE, JE, BC, PF, BP(boost process) CL(cache locate).

tmanly

May 28, 2010
You must have a first run edition of the F75.

When the F75 first came out they were F75 SE
Then the LTD /camo with boost came out
Then Fisher took the SE logo and applied it to the new SE with boost and black shaft.

L

lost hunter

tmanly said:
You must have a first run edition of the F75.

When the F75 first came out they were F75 SE
Then the LTD /camo with boost came out
Then Fisher took the SE logo and applied it to the new SE with boost and black shaft.

Well never looked at the different processors on mine was only used a few times before I put it away. It has the black shaft

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Hosensack

Apr 20, 2007
Mertztown, Pa
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Safari,X-Terra 705, Tesoro Tejon, Whites DFX, Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500, 250, Fisher Gold Bug DP,F75 Limited
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LH you are fine then you have the one with bp and cl...just cycle through your modes like I stated above...the boost process is great if you are in an area with deeper coins. That is when in good soil you can hit some pretty surprising depths.

LCrebel

Jun 27, 2011
Yes amazing depths! The 75-se is a awesome detector in boost or cache modes. You can hunt in tall grass with coil 6" off ground and still hit deep targets! You should try those two modes out before letting the 75 go, you will have a better understanding what "BOOST" means!

Chips

Jun 1, 2012
Wellington
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 Ltd, GTAx1000 (Coil Died), AT-Pro (died), Tesoro Sand Shark,Ctx3030, Whites V3i.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
LH your F75 is black correct? If so then you have the LTD or SE(SE seems to have been used to describe the Standard as well as Special Edition causing the confusion) The Gold one(to the best of my knowledge) is the Standard model and does not have the Boost or Cache

If you do have the black one and cycle through your modes you will see DE, JE, BC, PF, BP(boost process) CL(cache locate).

Hi that's interesting, so now I am confused, lol :). The one being sold is that what you would call a black shaft variety ?
So are we talking about the finial piece that connects to the coil should be black?
Just that my neighbor is looking for a detector. He is getting rid of his Blisstool, as he finds it hard for him to use and, that the F75Ltd,, I run can see everything that he finds. Hey not that the Blisstools a bad machine,,, it's just not for him, he says..
Nice Price though!!

histryhuntr

Oct 26, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

(REDUCED TO $725 SHIPPED) FISHER F75 SE METAL DETECTOR IN VERY GOOD CONDITION COMES WITH THE 11" AND THE 5" COIL AND BOTH DUST COVERS I'M LOOKING TO TRADE FOR A MINELAB E-TRAC OR POSSIBLY A MINELAB EXCALIBUR II. WILL SELL FOR REDUCED TO $725 SHIPPED. I ONLY SHIP TO LOWER 48 STATES.

Hey Poppa does yours have the boost function? If so Id like to talk with you. Thanks!

OP
OP
P

POPPA

Bronze Member
Apr 2, 2005
NO IT DOES NOT HAVE THE BOOST MODE AND THE PRICE IS REDUCED AGAIN

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread