D drumrun Jr. Member Joined Feb 21, 2016 Messages 24 Reaction score 35 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 10, 2018 #1 Found these along the coast of North Carolina over the years. It was suggested they were fulgurite, can anyone confirm or deny? Thank you for your input, Randy
Found these along the coast of North Carolina over the years. It was suggested they were fulgurite, can anyone confirm or deny? Thank you for your input, Randy
smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 10, 2018 #2 From my perspective, it looks like it. Upvote 0
T TommyB Hero Member Joined Jul 24, 2013 Messages 579 Reaction score 863 Golden Thread 0 Location OC, Calif Detector(s) used Whites Surf PI & Whites DFX Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Apr 10, 2018 #3 If I found something like that I would classify it as Leaverite. Leave it right there. But I'm not a rock hound Upvote 0
If I found something like that I would classify it as Leaverite. Leave it right there. But I'm not a rock hound
D drumrun Jr. Member Joined Feb 21, 2016 Messages 24 Reaction score 35 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 11, 2018 Thread Owner #4 Thanks for the feedback so far. Upvote 0
HuntinDog Bronze Member Joined May 26, 2010 Messages 2,357 Reaction score 3,538 Golden Thread 0 Location No. Cal. Detector(s) used XP DEUS / MXT PRO / Garrett ProPointer Apr 12, 2018 #5 Could be or coral washed in the surf Upvote 0