What's new

Full lunar eclipse tonight.

Mine Shaft

Bronze Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2017
Messages
1,303
Reaction score
1,976
Golden Thread
0
Location
Fontana, California
Detector(s) used
NA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Happening now it will peak at 9ish tonight. It will be a full blood moon.
 
Yup. IMG_1514.webp It started here just a bit ago.
 
BTW it's so windy out there I nearly got blown down! And I think the wind chill is way below zero!
 
Be careful, not a cloud in the sky, 3/4 way through a few puffy ones, full eclipse complete cloud cover wth lol.
 
20190120_224654.webp
Cell phone threw a telescope
 
Last edited:
IMG_1520.webp Photo zooms in well.
 
IMG_1529.webp That's enough. I think my nose flash froze!
 
(Singing CCR) "Bad moon a'rising…. I know THE END's coming soon"; after the "Blood Red" Moon...
 
Thank you sharing the photos, we were clouded out at 9:00 pm.
 
Thanks for sharing the cool photos. The clouds did clear for a little, seen the full eclipse.
 
20190121_093318.webp
One of my best ones before I got too cold
 
Yes, Icewing, it was just too brutal. I could hardly keep my camera steady. Telescope would have been out of the question.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom