What's new

fun day, 1k in halves

solariscool

Full Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2007
Messages
129
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
April was very skunky, lots of bad boxes and little silver. Todays boxes had a little something PTL. I found my first Walking Liberty today, a '44. Also pulled out 8 '72S,,,, my birth year so that was cool. Couple of 40%, couple of 90%s... best day Ive had in a month.

May62008.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Looks like you scored some nice coins. '72 was a good year fo me to "kid". I graduated from high school :thumbsup:
HH, S_F :icon_jokercolor:
 
Silver_Fox said:
Looks like you scored some nice coins. '72 was a good year fo me to "kid". I graduated from high school :thumbsup:
HH, S_F :icon_jokercolor:
ME 2- I graduated that year too, from Kindergarden LOL. Congrats, Mark
 
A huge congrats for finding your first Walker that is a awesome feeling ... :thumbsup: damn nice haul on those proofs and a hell of a snag of various keepers ...nice
 
Silver Stripe said:
Silver_Fox said:
Looks like you scored some nice coins. '72 was a good year fo me to "kid". I graduated from high school :thumbsup:
HH, S_F :icon_jokercolor:
ME 2- I graduated that year too, from Kindergarden LOL. Congrats, Mark
You children should be seen and not heard.......LOL
 
Silver_Fox said:
Silver Stripe said:
Silver_Fox said:
Looks like you scored some nice coins. '72 was a good year fo me to "kid". I graduated from high school :thumbsup:
HH, S_F :icon_jokercolor:
ME 2- I graduated that year too, from Kindergarden LOL. Congrats, Mark
You children should be seen and not heard.......LOL

Isn't it past your bed time Grandpa? :P
 
Well congrats on your first Walker.....hope your future holds many more for you.

Those proofs sure look good in the picture....great day indeed!

The year 1972.................?????? Ha!
 
Congrats! Strange, good haul of nice 1972S's.

Wasn't born yet.

Brian
 
kestrelia said:
Congrats! Strange, good haul of nice 1972S's.

Wasn't born yet.

Brian

Yes it was very strange. One 72S came from one box, the other seven came from the second box. I am thinking a kid cashed in a full roll of 72S. Hoping to find 12 more to fill a roll in the next couple boxes.
 
I had 3 79S's in one box once, but 12 is very strange.

Brian
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom