What's new

Fun Sunday silvers and a ring return

JackalopeZL1

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2014
Messages
1,726
Reaction score
2,893
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tennessee And California
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Deus 2, Soon to be manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had a great day today with perfect weather. Ended up getting 4 silvers, A silver ornate vintage bracelet piece, a bunch of wheat including a 1910 s, and a 1915 s and all the normal later ones. A 1940 Washington, 1920 s buff, 1928 Canadian cent, a couple rosies and one Merc!! I need more days like this!:icon_thumright:

But maybe the best part was a Ring find and return. While I was at this one park a guy came up to me and asked If I would look for a ring that his wife lost. I said sure, And started hunting where he said they lost it. I looked for about 5 minutes and he told me they heard it hit the ground when it came off. Right then I knew I was not going to find it in the grass where he said it was. I looked over about 10' where there was a walking trail and actually saw it laying right in the middle of the trail :D Didn't get any pics but needless to say they were very happy and appreciative.
 

Attachments

  • 20161106_175828-1.webp
    20161106_175828-1.webp
    134.3 KB · Views: 86
  • 20161106_175840.webp
    20161106_175840.webp
    526.5 KB · Views: 91
  • 20161106_175857-1.webp
    20161106_175857-1.webp
    111.7 KB · Views: 86
Upvote 18
Great weather, great finds and a ring return.........definitely a day to remember!! :thumbsup:
 
Now that's a good day congrats on the finds and return
 
tn_outstanding.gif
Nice finds! Thanks for sharing...
 
Congratulations on the old coins and ring return! :occasion14:
 
Sounds like you had a great dad pulling those keepers and other targets. Your willingness to assist in the ring recovery was a good faith act which shed a good light on the hobby. Keep it up.
 
Shoot, I need to go dig in my bag, Just remembered I had some other do dads that were kind of cool, Hmm don't remember what they were though..lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom