What's new

Fun time finds

grindtofind

Tenderfoot
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
5
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
garrett ace 250 / lone star pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found these with my buddy around 1100 years old from what I hear
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    146 KB · Views: 133
Upvote 4
IMAGINE 1100 YEARS OLD. MAKES ONE WONDER WHAT IT WAS LIKE THAT LONG AGO , AND WHO FORMED THE POINT FROM STONE.
 
Welome to the forum! Nice points!!

Iowa Dale
 
Super finds! :hello2::blob3::blob9::blob7::notworthy:

What part of the planet did you find them on? I'd love to find one! Andi
 
On a lake in around 5 ft of water and sutphin I like to imagine a lot of mad Indians cause it would take a lot of patience 1 wrong chip and you done ��
 
Last edited:
Thank you very much
 
That dime is 1100 years old? Heck of a key date :tongue3:
 
Those are a couple of great looking points.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom