D Detectorinator Full Member Joined Dec 27, 2010 Messages 100 Reaction score 130 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 23, 2013 #1 Someone sent his to me and I thought it was funny. Sounds like a good answer to those who ask "What are you doing?". From now on I might say "Working on my pension!". Attachments Metal Detecting Comic.webp 69.4 KB · Views: 2,297 Upvote 0
Someone sent his to me and I thought it was funny. Sounds like a good answer to those who ask "What are you doing?". From now on I might say "Working on my pension!".
detectahead Silver Member Joined Dec 1, 2007 Messages 2,564 Reaction score 875 Golden Thread 1 Location Western, N.C. 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 23, 2013 #2 Lol! I agree, I think I will answer with that to. U no that question is coming!
tlowery04 Sr. Member Joined Apr 29, 2011 Messages 413 Reaction score 117 Golden Thread 0 Location Cashion Oklahoma Detector(s) used White Eagle II, Minelab ETrac Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 7, 2013 #3 good thing I started in my 20's!