Ray S S
Silver Member
- Joined
- Nov 18, 2007
- Messages
- 3,010
- Reaction score
- 59
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Port Huron, Mi.
- Detector(s) used
- Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
- #1
Thread Owner
Greetings, here are some pics of some pets acting up. 
Enjoy
Ray

Enjoy
Ray
Attachments
-
Mom, will this fit me when I grow up.webp33.5 KB · Views: 245 -
Ahhhh, now I\'m comfortable.webp41.7 KB · Views: 223 -
Anyone have a brush.webp23.4 KB · Views: 224 -
Target acquired. Commence3 operation \'lunch\'.webp37 KB · Views: 221 -
My mom wants me to get braces. I\'d just rather wear a hat..webp40.6 KB · Views: 233 -
Grrrr. If only my owners would get some yummy catfood..webp61 KB · Views: 218 -
Some help! Wait! Not with that!!.webp30.2 KB · Views: 236 -
Shhhh. They\'ll never find us..webp19.2 KB · Views: 220 -
A loving family..webp58.6 KB · Views: 225 -
They say I can hypnotize people with my eyes..webp35 KB · Views: 223










