What's new

Funny signal & ....

vince76

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2015
Messages
1,222
Reaction score
3,094
Golden Thread
5
Location
Macedonia
🥇 Banner finds
5
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus, Garrett GTI 2500.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beside the full and clear sounds there are others that seems like funky sounds that sometimes i dig, but not always, because small pieces of alluminium do the same.
Todat, one of these was a small coin!

View attachment 1229678

And the rest ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1446302364.999523.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1446302400.216717.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1446302427.641719.webp
 
Upvote 20
I like the look of all of them, Nice coinage.
 
So what did it VDI at...and I'm thinking it was a clear, crisp tone and not broken and scratchy?....thx very much...and great finds btw...ddf
 
Hey! Vdi, btw, ddf, is that Morse? :D
 
Congrats on digging that nice assortment of coins Vince.
 
A nice looking group of coins.
 
I like em all...that 1866 would make my day !!!
 
Hey! Vdi, btw, ddf, is that Morse? :D

VDI..?...Morse?...lol no...the VDI, or video display indicator on your At Pro..I was wondering what numbers you were seeing along with your "funny" tone...thx...ddf
 
:D it was jumping 55 to 62. Usually small pieces of aluminium make this happen but with more a scratchy sound. This one was a melodic sound. In the parks were people live the cans and the mower turns them in pieces, i never dig them.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom