What's new

Funny Silver ring (See Rolling Video)

chukers

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
1,824
Reaction score
147
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eastland Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i - Ace 250 (backup) - Garrett Pro Pointer - Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can barely read theses markings... maybe a more trained eye can tell what they are they might be 825 or 325 or I dunno let me know what you think... the ring looks silver it is somewhat heavy and it sounds like silver... the markings are extremely tiny so this is the best I can do.

Chukers
 

Attachments

  • silverring.webp
    silverring.webp
    37.6 KB · Views: 223
  • silverring1.webp
    silverring1.webp
    16.4 KB · Views: 214
  • silverring2.webp
    silverring2.webp
    4.8 KB · Views: 178
Re: Silver ring?

I think .825 is European silver.
 
Upvote 0
Re: Silver ring?

Here is the funny thing about this ring.... Its lopsided... anyone know why?

 
Upvote 0
got ran over or bent (squashed) by a heavy item
 
Upvote 0
ivan salis said:
got ran over or bent (squashed) by a heavy item

Looks round to me...
 

Attachments

  • round ring.webp
    round ring.webp
    36.3 KB · Views: 183
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom