Rmeav8r Hero Member Joined Nov 4, 2004 Messages 711 Reaction score 962 Golden Thread 0 Location NE Florida Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800, Nokta Makro Simplex+, Nokta Pinpointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 3, 2011 #1 Both pieces found about in same general area. Could this be the ends of an old house fuse? Thanks! Attachments 100_2957.webp 115.7 KB · Views: 269 100_2958.webp 95.2 KB · Views: 253
NOLA_Ken Gold Member Joined Jan 4, 2011 Messages 5,221 Reaction score 4,180 Golden Thread 0 Location Formerly New Orleans.. Now Pueblo Co Detector(s) used several, mostly Garrett Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 3, 2011 #2 yup old bar fuzes, the cardboard part in the center has rotted away. Upvote 0
Rmeav8r Hero Member Joined Nov 4, 2004 Messages 711 Reaction score 962 Golden Thread 0 Location NE Florida Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800, Nokta Makro Simplex+, Nokta Pinpointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 3, 2011 Thread Owner #3 Thanks Ken! I thought they might be, I found the rounded end a month later in the same area. I sorted my junk and they seemed to match up. Attachments Fuse.webp 1.5 KB · Views: 147 Upvote 0
Thanks Ken! I thought they might be, I found the rounded end a month later in the same area. I sorted my junk and they seemed to match up.