28.5 KB · Views: 1,396
If I didn't know any better I'd swear you were a lawyer! :laughing7:

Nice picture Erika! :icon_thumright:

Dave

Antiquarian said:
If I didn't know any better I'd swear you were a lawyer! :laughing7:

Nice picture Erika! :icon_thumright:

Dave

Haha thanks Dave! No lawyer just a court clerk... Maybe a future in politics who knows :)

Hi, You kinda got a Mona Lisa thing going on there too, Beautiful :icon_sunny: I would put you on Banner if I could ;D Very nice! Paul :coffee2:

:icon_thumleft: Let's See! A Conservative, Gun Totin', Beer Drinkin', TH'ing, Native Texas Beauty!!! Or Rick Perry? No Contest!!!! Congrats, Gov.!!!! :hello2: Don't forget to Open all Tx Beaches & Parks to Metal Detectors!!!!! :D Joe

Governor heck!!!! :icon_scratch:

We need a Strong Conservative Woman in the White House. :thumbsup:

My goodness, if Ma Ferguson looked like that, she'd still be governor, you think? (heehee, just goin on at you kiddo) Remember me if you get governor, and hope you would hire me for a job as park ranger down in the canyon. (Palo Duro.) I'm 1/8 Texan, still got family there, and I been to the Big Texan in Amarillo many times. (They know me there) Their chicken-fried steak is passable, but I don't mess with that big 72oz. steak thing, which I figure is for the tourist trade.

GrayCloud said:
Governor heck!!!! :icon_scratch:

We need a Strong Conservative Woman in the White House. :thumbsup:

Now that I second. See ya in the Oval Office babe. Oh and BTW Erika, when you get there pull down that F****** non patroitic baby poop yellow back drop the Pesudo Presidente has, without shame, put up for press confrences willya?

Young Lady I think you will make
Future Governor of Texas . And I think you have what it takes to do just that !

Awww you all are so kind ! ;)

You know, you look just like my Future Wife! :laughing7:

Best Wishes,
Scott

Great to see another ladys pic ! An a very pretty one. I knew you worked in a courthouse from the back ground.
I will agree you should run for at least gov. We got one here now in Okla.

Dick from IA said:
AU24K said:
You know, you look just like my Future Wife! :laughing7:

Best Wishes,
Scott

Didn't know TNet was also one of those Matchmaker Websites;
Let us know if she accepts your proposal, Scott :thumbsup:

No, it's not quite like that...I'm much to poor to have a girlfriend much less get married. Right now.

I just meant that she is a good looking gal and I hoped that my next wife was as beautiful. :thumbsup:

Best,
Scott

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back