What's new

Problems with First Texas Products

Luckyjinks59

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2023
Messages
43
Reaction score
52
Golden Thread
0
Location
Saint Petersburg, Florida
Detector(s) used
CZ21 Simplex+
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Has anyone ever had any problems with First Texas Products? If so, I would like to hear the details of your story
 
Research Impulse AQ on DetectorProspector…
 
Is says all forums closed
It's a read only forum now, but all the info is there for anyone to view and read, you just have to search the forums to find the info you want.
 
It's a read only forum now, but all the info is there for anyone to view and read, you just have to search the forums to find the info you want.
I'm just looking to see if anyone has had the same problem I did. Just don't want to say anything till I know more
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom