What's new

G.A.R. Medallion

Giant056

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2007
Messages
2,873
Reaction score
469
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Michigan
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this medallion a couple days ago at a torn down house site and I'm wondering if maybe there's someone on the forum who can give me and idea of when it was actually made. I've tried doing a google search to I.D. the serial number the serial number is "A 8 39"
 

Attachments

  • gar1.webp
    gar1.webp
    27.3 KB · Views: 315
  • gar2.webp
    gar2.webp
    27.5 KB · Views: 263
  • gar3.webp
    gar3.webp
    21.8 KB · Views: 293
You may want to contact the folks at the:

GAR Museum
4278 Griscom Street
Philadelphia, PA 19124
Phone 215 289-6484

Perhaps they have an email to which you can send your photos, and somebody there can help.

Good Luck!
 
Upvote 0

Attachments

  • gar3.webp
    gar3.webp
    69.4 KB · Views: 312
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom