What's new

Ga. Map

rls2040

Full Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2013
Messages
180
Reaction score
103
Golden Thread
0
FYI, Google "Georgia Early Roads and Trails circa 1730-1850" shows trails and roads superimposed on a 1948 Ga. road map.You can download the map. I love maps......

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet
 
Upvote 0
Good map!!! UGA and some of the county libraries have great maps. Tony
 
Last edited:
Tony in SC.. I have spent 2 days at UGA library ,downloaded about 20 different maps ,all on one disc,cost $1. Have you tried Galileo ,UGA sites,can enter as guest,I could spend days on there....

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet
 
I love maps as well. If there are any Iowa hunters out there who want to see an incredible map, private message me and I will send you a link that will blow your socks off!
 
I could make a hobby out of old maps, if I didn't already have too many hobbies!! Tony
 
You can also buy this map at the Ga. Dot. I came across it in a local history book, but haven't ordered it yet. Tried to get it inter-library loan, but no soap.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom