What's new

Gadsden ,Al

rjnail

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
733
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Excalibur,
LOOKING FOR A CLUB , ARE SOMEONE TO HUNT WITH, BEEN HUNTING 25 YEARS, BUT NEW TO HUNTING HERE IN ALABAMA. YAHOO SCREEN NAME IS , RJNAIL
 
found a few old site, doing well with them. still looking for a buddy to hunt with, i use the fisher coin strike right now,
 
I live in anniston...not to far from gadsden i guess. Im new to detecting but im getting the hang of it. I just got a new whites DFX and my sun ray probe is on the way. I work as a paramedic in Oxford and Cleburne Co. so im pretty good at meeting people and making contacts. Let me know if you want to get together and hunt sometime.

later
heath
 
hi i'm in Albertville but i go to Gadsden a lot.... would love to hook up and hunt together some... let me know
 
I live in DeKalb County and am new to this. I would love to go with a group and learn alot.

jeff
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom