Royn2751 Full Member Joined Jan 14, 2017 Messages 139 Reaction score 655 Golden Thread 0 Location NW NJ Detector(s) used Equinox 800, AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 20, 2021 #1 I posted this fin "Today's Finds". It was suggested to move it here. It seems to be some sort of button extender. I've never seen anything like it. There are no patent #'s or marks. Anyone have a solution? Attachments 20211218_104648.webp 361.4 KB · Views: 172 20211218_104621.webp 742.5 KB · Views: 101 20211218_104603.webp 760.4 KB · Views: 87
I posted this fin "Today's Finds". It was suggested to move it here. It seems to be some sort of button extender. I've never seen anything like it. There are no patent #'s or marks. Anyone have a solution?
CreakyDigger Gold Member Joined Jul 23, 2019 Messages 7,159 Reaction score 23,459 Golden Thread 0 Location Upstate NY Detector(s) used White's Spectra v3; Equinox 600 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 20, 2021 #2 I still think it might be an arm to a toy. Upvote 1
invent4hir Bronze Member Joined Aug 1, 2017 Messages 2,316 Reaction score 3,897 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites V3i & DFX Primary Interest: Other Dec 20, 2021 #3 The first pic looks like one end of a suspender, so maybe a suspender extender. Upvote 0
DCMatt Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 10,485 Reaction score 13,791 Golden Thread 0 Location Herndon Virginia Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600, EX II, & Musketeer, White's Classic Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 21, 2021 #4 I believe it is a "cuff holder". Turn of the 20th C. Upvote 5
Royn2751 Full Member Joined Jan 14, 2017 Messages 139 Reaction score 655 Golden Thread 0 Location NW NJ Detector(s) used Equinox 800, AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 21, 2021 Thread Owner #5 DCMatt said: View attachment 1997913 I believe it is a "cuff holder". Turn of the 20th C. Click to expand... That is certainly similar. Now I'm wondering how it worked. Upvote 0
DCMatt said: View attachment 1997913 I believe it is a "cuff holder". Turn of the 20th C. Click to expand... That is certainly similar. Now I'm wondering how it worked.
DCMatt Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 10,485 Reaction score 13,791 Golden Thread 0 Location Herndon Virginia Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600, EX II, & Musketeer, White's Classic Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 22, 2021 #6 Upvote 3 Solution
Royn2751 Full Member Joined Jan 14, 2017 Messages 139 Reaction score 655 Golden Thread 0 Location NW NJ Detector(s) used Equinox 800, AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 22, 2021 Thread Owner #7 DCMatt said: Click to expand... I believe this can be marked solved. Upvote 0