Galveston Beaches

rsc

Mar 6, 2005
Noth of Houston
The more ....the better..... I hit the beach after the rap concert..was disappointed..but all you need is one find to turn a poor day into a GREAT day..... Just remember.Summer is 1 day closer........... HH Gayle

Spawn68

Tenderfoot
Jan 2, 2008
Porter, tx
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
rsc said:
The more ....the better..... I hit the beach after the rap concert..was disappointed..but all you need is one find to turn a poor day into a GREAT day..... Just remember.Summer is 1 day closer........... HH Gayle

i was on east beach the monday after the rap concert found this nice .925 necklace and pendant :icon_king:

Attachments

• beachBlingBling.JPG
    beachBlingBling.JPG
    139 KB · Views: 458
  • beachBlingBling.JPG
    beachBlingBling.JPG
    139 KB · Views: 443
OP
OP
Ocean Oso

Ocean Oso

Mar 6, 2008
Galveston Island
Had a few MDers from Houston come in the store today, gave me the itch, so I got out late after the cars left and hit a couple areas and 8 inches down popped up a '42 Mercury. Other clad as well. But always nice to find silver.

OP
OP
Ocean Oso

Ocean Oso

Mar 6, 2008
Galveston Island
Storm surge today had several on the beach looking. Tomorrow should have some items pushed in from the sand bars.

Monday someone was about chest deep in the waves in between the sand bars. Tried to get loose and go see if he found anything, but business had other ideas.

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
Thats funny you know of Yoe high school in Cameron, what kind of store do you have? I plan on spending a week down there this summer

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread