What's new

Galveston Texas Beaches

chukers

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
1,824
Reaction score
147
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eastland Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i - Ace 250 (backup) - Garrett Pro Pointer - Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is there anyone here that hunts in the Galveston Texas Area? If so PM me please I have some questions.

Thanks guys for all the info... I am overwlemed with your responses and help... thank you again!

Chukers
 
Upvote 0
Sandman,
Who runs the Golden Olde now? Norm has been gone a few years, he was a good old boy and one hell of a hunter, he was a member of our local club as well as the Houston club. HH
 
I don't know who pays the money to keep the site open, but it is a worth while site to visit if you like to beach hunt. :read2:
 
I think his son keeps it going.
 
Sandman (and others), I know Galveston is not Florida (or Hawaii) :-\ with all the tourists that seem to be there, but when you detected Galveston did you
find some good finds often or where they few and far between? My wife seems to think there will be very few targets here (compared to Fla. I agree),
but it has to be decent, right? Of course being at the right place at the right time is needed.

Is there anything for Galveston hunters, or do we need to move to Fla. where all the good stuff seems to be? ???
 
SYKO said:
Sandman (and others), I know Galveston is not Florida (or Hawaii) :-\ with all the tourists that seem to be there, but when you detected Galveston did you
find some good finds often or where they few and far between? My wife seems to think there will be very few targets here (compared to Fla. I agree),
but it has to be decent, right? Of course being at the right place at the right time is needed.

Is there anything for Galveston hunters, or do we need to move to Fla. where all the good stuff seems to be? ???

I'm hearing that there isn't many finds to be had due to all the new sand and the amount of hunters out there on the beaches!
 
All I can say is ......SLIM PICKINGS yesterday...... $3 and no jewelry at all........ I guess I will take it.
HH Gayle
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom