What's new

Galveston

k10silv

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2011
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Dallas, Texas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heading down to Galveston this Sunday thru Tuesday. Gonna do a little detecting with some of the free time I will have. Will post my finds (if any) when I get back. Wish me luck.

Jerm
 
Upvote 0
I hope you find some nice gold rings. Good luck.
 
I hope you find so much gold that you have to rent a U-Haul to carry it home. :icon_pirat:
 
Good Luck! Took a short vacation there 3 weeks ago. Left you the gold and silver!

apush :read2:
 
Jerm, I wish you much success on your vacation! :headbang:


Will be waitin' for post and pics when you return.

Lorraine
 
Back from the trip. Only got to detect for a couple of hours the day I arrived. Didn't even put my shovel in the sand. Little disappointed but that's how it goes. Hopefully get some detecting in over Thanksgiving.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom