What's new

Game piece?

cerebus

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2008
Messages
97
Reaction score
484
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Etrac CTX
Found on a colonial site. Exactly 1 inch high. My guesses were always a game piece, kids toy, or wax seal. There is a cool symbol on the bottom, but I don't know what it is. Any ideas?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2115.webp
    IMG_2115.webp
    1 MB · Views: 162
  • IMG_2116.webp
    IMG_2116.webp
    968.6 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_2117.webp
    IMG_2117.webp
    929.9 KB · Views: 139
I would say wax seal
 
Upvote 0
I 2nd wax seal. Awesome find.
 
Upvote 0
3rd wax seal. That thing is sweet. Great find!
 
Upvote 0
sweet wax seal
 
Upvote 0
Defiantly a wax seal.
VERY cool find.
Congrats
 
Upvote 0
What they ⬆ said. 😁
 
Upvote 0
I'm guessing 'seal' as well.

Neat Find.
 
Upvote 0
Great Find, Congrats!!!
 
Upvote 0
As others state.

I'm dating it to about 1800-1830s
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom