Garage Sale Humor

SEANO

Sep 16, 2010
New England
Detector(s) used
Sold them all.
Garage Sale Humor:

On Mother's Day I head off early to an Estate Sale. A man is negotiating the sales and his wife's collecting most of the cash and selling the glassware. I put my loot in the truck and since there were no other sales and I was not in a rush, I spoke to the lady collecting the cash. We were chatted about a few items on the table, and then asks me, "Did you know there was a large factory in Japan called Occupied Japan"? Now I know! ::)

Feel free to share some humor.

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
I remember when I was a kid my grandmother showed me all her "Occupied Japan" stuff. I didn't realize what it actually was until I was older though.

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good one i gots sum of dat. :thumbsup:

Nov 17, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL!

You know your addicted to garage sales and ebay when you get 2 BOXES of packing tape from two different people for your birthday.

You also know your addicted to garage sales and ebay someone gives you something in a gift in a box, and you are more excited about the box than you are about the contents of the box.

OP
OP
SEANO

SEANO

Sep 16, 2010
New England
Detector(s) used
Sold them all.
famous turtle treasures said:
You also know your addicted to garage sales and ebay someone gives you something in a gift in a box, and you are more excited about the box than you are about the contents of the box.

Ha, too true!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread