For "about" $100? About higher or about lower than? :P Either way I hope you know how great of a deal you got when you bought it.
At spot the 30 40% halves and the 1 90% the value is currently $80.807... The presidential coins are worth at least $1/face each, with a premium being in sets (proof/uncirculated). And then the melted silver would depend on the % silver content and also I'm assuming you mean troy ounces? That would mean it is worth at most $45.468 (.999 fine at 2.6 troy ounces).
The proofs are 4 each dollar coins per set, that I ended up getting for less than face..
Book prices per set are $19-50 each depending on year.
All, in all got my money worth,,,,,,,
The proofs are 4 each dollar coins per set, that I ended up getting for less than face..
Book prices per set are $19-50 each depending on year.
All, in all got my money worth,,,,,,,