What's new

Garage Sale Permission

IHC656

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2023
Messages
345
Reaction score
1,961
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
While I made a random decision to stop at a sale.
It was at a 1800’s farm and with my detector in my truck I asked and was granted permission. Although someone had just hunted there last year.
Nothing great, but I shown the owner’s and their young children what I found.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8054.webp
    IMG_8054.webp
    424 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_8050.webp
    IMG_8050.webp
    100.1 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_8049.webp
    IMG_8049.webp
    109.5 KB · Views: 54
Upvote 16
Well done !

It's always a good idea to ask just about everyone you talk to - how old is your house and can I hunt your yard.
For me - this has often resulted in some great finds.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom