Garage sale yellow Ferrari for a buck

CladSpends2

Jan 11, 2010
Wilton, Maine
Detector(s) used
White's M6
20170828_200630.jpgH]

20170828_200630.jpg

Bought this at a yard sale Saturday for a buck. I20170828_200650.jpg I can't find 20170828_200640.jpganything like it on eBay or Google search. Can anyone help me out with some info? Is it a dollar watch? Thanks for any help.

T.

20170828_200659.jpg

Last edited:
Cool watch. I think the name is a little misleading as to the value. I'm not 100% sure but I believe these are fashion watches.

The one that sold was a mechanical movement I think. Yours looks Quartz

A vintage Ferrari two window/two dial Chronograph Watch in such nice shape should fetch a fairly good penny and especially so if it has a Swiss or two Swiss movements. I would not be surprised that it was made by a very well known Watch Maker (Company).

Frank

Or make fun of you like they did with one of the watches I posted once. Some of them are very anally retentive over there.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

That is one of the reasons that I never went beyond the Temporary Membership with them! Most are a bunch of old biased Goats that won't give you anything for your' watches/pocket watches and won't budge on the prices for their's.

Frank

I think it's awesome and would find it hard to believe whoever owns this (or others like it) wouldn't pay a premium to own that watch.

yellow.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back